Monday, July 06, 2009

Small Town Quilt Show at Zermatt

I attended a pretty fun quilt show last week right here in my very own Heber Valley. It was at Zermatt Resort in Midway and was a great success, I think. It is only the 2nd year and there were ALOT of quilts entered. Here are a few of my favorites. You quilting folks, keep an eye out for next year's show. I imagine it will be around the 4th of July again.


Made by my friend Natalia, check out her site, http://www.piecenquilt.com/.


Made by Patsy Shelton.



Made by Cindy somebody.

This one was made by Jan Martin, not sure who she is either.


Another one by Natalia.


This was my favorite one of the entire show. I just love it for some reason. It appeals to me, even though my friend Kandy said "Those flowers are just way to big for that house." She completely cracks me up. It was made by Karen Jackson, I have no idea who that is.



And I entered one also. This one is made by me. When I got home I was showing Kelsey some of the pictures I had taken. She said to me "mom, they are all flowery quilts." She is right, I love quilts with flowers I guess.

1 comment:

mom said...

Your quilt is awesome,,,,such a good job, You should be very proud of yourself.
The others are nice too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...