Tuesday, September 01, 2009

2nd grade

It is 10:30 and Matt and Kendal just got home from Salina. Matt got a load of firewood while he was down there (gotta love that hot burning pinyon!) and he just finished unloading it. Before Kelsey went to bed at 9:00 she said to me "How much longer until Dad gets home?" I told her about an hour. She said "Dang, I wanted to chat with him about my first day of school." I told her that I would have him wake her up when he got here if she wanted. This is what she said "No no, I don't want him to spoil a good dream. I don't like waking up when I am having good dreams." SPOIL, what 7 year old in the world says SPOIL in 2009? That is something little British kids used to say 120 years ago! She surprises me everyday. SPOIL, I don't think I have ever used that word. Maybe second grade is really getting to her.

1 comment:

Talbots said...

I love that she has good dreams! She should have used the cell phone he carries to talk to him. Then he wouldn't have "spoiled" anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...