Saturday, February 06, 2010


This is me and my friend Steve P at the Utah Civil War Association Social a few weeks ago. What great people I have met by joining this group. Steve and I did the Virginia Reel and I didn't even mess up too badly. I did waltz with Jake I kept banging my knee into his knee. I know, don't ask - it is possible! I am a horrible dancer. Although I have to admit that Scotty and I did a NICE polka! But that is only because he grew up in Minnesota and knows how to POLKA!


Check out the website http://www.utcwa.org/. There is a new calendar of events - with something coming to Heber City in September! YIPEE! Or check out the blog www.utcwa.blogspot.com

4 comments:

mom said...

I love the pics,,,,, and LOVE your hair,,,, it looks awesome.

Jenn said...

Is that a wig?-- Has it really been that long since I've seen you that your hair has grown a ton!?.

Rachel said...

Jenn, it is extensions. To have 'period correct' hair, it has gotta be long and parted down the middle!!!

Rachel said...

to be truly period correct, I shouldn't be smiling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...