So here are most of them. They are all stacked together in piles of 8 of the same strip.
I then took 5 strips from random piles and put them together. My only stipulation was that the same fabric could not be right next to itself.
Then I sewed them together! I now have about 20 of these 25 patch blocks. They are 10 1/2 inches square right now, but when they get pieced into the sashing fabric, they will be 10 inch finished blocks. Now I need to find that perfect sashing/backing fabric! The cot quilt plan I made requires 15 of these blocks with 5 inches of sashing around each one - sides, top, and bottom. I am sure that this is clear as mud to some of you, but hopefully it made sense to someone! I will show you the finished quilt top as soon as I get that perfect sashing fabric! I need to get this top finished so I can work on hand quilting it while at a reenactment in a few weeks!