Friday, June 07, 2013

Kendal turned 8

My little Kendal turned 8 years old at the end of May.

My kids only get friend birthday parties when they turn 5, 8, and 12 years old.  
This was Kendal's big year.

She invited some neighborhood friends and a few girls from her class at school for a little party at our house.

She wanted a Hello Kitty party, and since I only spring for a party every 4 years, she also got a sweet Hello Kitty cake as well.

She wanted to play "old fashioned" games, so that is what we did.  
They played Pin the bow on Hello Kitty, Red Rover, and a few other simple and fun games the girls loved.

Kelsey was my great helper in keeping the sweet little ones busy and having fun.

Kendal had a great day and had so much fun with her friends on her special birthday.
I am so happy to have my sweet Kendal girl.  She makes me laugh and makes me remember that childhood is wonderful.  I love my sweet Kendal.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...