Monday, June 24, 2013

Camp Floyd 2013


Memorial Day Weekend means a few things to me.  One of them is the Civil War encampment at Camp Floyd.
We could only attend on Saturday this year.  I loved it in past years when we camped and spent the entire weekend, but one day is all I could make work this year.
It was a pleasant day, weather and all.  The girls were well behaved and had an enjoyable time.
It was wonderful to chat with some of my reenacting friends that I only get to see a few times a year.
I took the girls through the Stagecoach Inn Museum.  They had not been in there before.  They loved it and of course we talked about how pampered we live now.
The girls and I had a marvelous day together.  I love that we can share good times together doing a unique hobby we all enjoy.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...