Friday, October 11, 2013

lemon shortbread

I have a deep love of chocolate, a truly deep love and appreciation.  I also love anything lemon.  Anything.  I also happen to have a hankering for shortbread, so when I saw a post on a fun blog I follow that said lemon and shortbread in the same recipe, I had to try it. 

I doubled the recipe, because it was one of those days.  So it made 4 pie pans full of the delicious offering.  My neighbors appreciated the double batch.

So my review?
Delicious!  Lovely. Praiseworthy.  A good report!

 
Kerin's recipe can be found on her blog, at
Always Fixin' Never Sittin'.  She has some much better photos than I do, but
only here will you see my mug chowing down on the delicious little bits.
I got to eat 3 pieces while trying to get a photo of me devouring a piece!


2 comments:

Kerin said...

Yummy!
So glad that you are happy with the recipe.
I halved the recipe because our family is smaller.... big mistake!
They all got home from work, and "poof", they ate every piece of lemon shortbread!
Good thing I had already done my quality assurance test!!

Next time we make some, we should dip them in chocolate!

Happy weekend!!

Kerin

Rachel said...

Dipped in chocolate? MMMMMM!! Sounds great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...