Thursday, September 04, 2014

my crafty sister

 
 
I won this super fun work of crafty art over the weekend.
My sister made it, and I was lucky enough to win it.
I love it!
We have a craft raffle at our family reunion to generate money for the reunion the following year.
Its a great idea, especially when I get something this cool.
Its my grandparents' wedding photo, a photo of my handsome grandpa, and a picture of the house they built and lived in for most the 59 years they were married.
 
 
I made a few little girl dresses for the craft raffle.
I just bought a shirt and a onesie and added a skirt to them. 
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
I have the most helpful and cute models!
 
 

 I totally made out wonderfully.
Plus is was a fantastic weekend with my great siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, and uncles.
It looks great if I do say so myself!
Thanks Tori!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...