Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Richard Espinoza makes me giggle

I just dropped my girls off at school and of course I was listening to my FAVORITE and only radio station - KTMP, the local station here in Heber City. Richard Espinoza is the morning show host and he was playing a funny Ray Stevens song when the girls got out of the car - Eric the Awful. Then, he played this little 20 second blib from something that just cracked me up. It went something like this: (Imagine a pretty good hillybilly accent) "I like girls. I like pretty girls. I saw one with one of those little beauty marks on her face, you know like Cindy Crawford. Man she was perty. Well, I got to kissin' on her and it was a tick." Then it went straight into another song, George Strait or something, I was giggling too hard to remember.

1 comment:

Kate said...

bahahahahaha!!!

its Larry the Cable Guy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...