Saturday, November 13, 2010

cheery cherry

I had a super busy day today and it is not even 4:00 yet! A 6:00 am church meeting, pick up Bountiful Baskets at 9:45, sewing day with the quilt guild from 10:00 to 2:00 where I bring homemade breadsticks for lunch, bake 3 cherry pies, a load of laundry because my sweet son has a tummy ache and made a mess, report visiting teaching on the church computer, clean up the house, take care of my duties as I will miss church tomorrow, and pack to head to Salina in a few minutes for 'early Thanksgiving' tomorrow. Oh yeah, and take care of 3 kids because Matt preg checked a few hundred cows all day today an hour away and just got his manurey self home. And I was supposed to be in the Veterans Day parade with our civil war group an hour and 1/2 away. I didn't get to do that one though. I am going to take my new dress bodice and skirt and hopefully get them happily attached at my in laws home tonight. Yeah, right. I think it gets too crazy there with all the 18 grandchildren having a good time!


Anyway, here are the cherry pies that just came out of the oven. One goes to our barber Dick because Emmitt's last haircut was free and I promised him a cherry pie, and just because we love him. The other two head to Salina with us for the feast tomorrow with the Crane Clan.


3 comments:

Krista said...

Those pies look awesome! What a great homemaker you are!

mom said...

Wow!!! Your a busy woman, makes me dizzy just reading it.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow you are so super busy! I wish I could do as much as you!!! You ROCK! I hope everyone is doing well and the test results came back okay. Keep us posted. We may be in Utah for Thanksgiving. Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...