Friday, January 03, 2014

Jackie Chan and Linda Ronstadt - combined

 

Kenna woke up last night at 3:00 am, just to play. We snuggled for a half hour and I put her back to bed.  She cried.  I was okay with that.  Matt wasn't.
He got her out of bed and put her in our bed.
I wasn't okay with that.
I went to the couch and read a book I have been wanting to read by firelight, tossed and turned and tried to sleep comfy on the couch.
Matt slept while Jackie Chan kicked his ribs and sang him a song.
She never did fall asleep.
I put her down for a nap at 1:00, she fought it, but finally went to dreamland.


I told Kelsey that I was going to have a little rest as well, and to not let me sleep for more than an hour. It was a wonderful thing.
I feel better now, and I am off to go make homemade turkey noodle soup. Yum!
 
 

 
But, on the sewing homefront, I am making something super duper fun and extra top secret.
Hmmm, seven stars on a blue background. 
Sounds sesech to me!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...