Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kelsey took a fun little ceramics class through the parks and rec department. They met once a week 5 times and she made two cute little kittens and also a baby horse, or as she says "a laying down foal." She LOVED the time she had to paint. She is quite my creative child and it was perfect for her. She is so proud of her cats and poor little Kendal wants to play with them so badly!
Speaking of Kendal, when we got home from church today she said to her dad "I'm not a baby anymore." Actually it sounded like this "I not a bebe anmoe." It took us all by surprise and Matt has made such a big deal out of it, that is all we have heard tonight! I told her if she isn't a baby anymore then she needs to pee in the toilet. She does not like that idea!

Look at those cute dresses my girls have on today. They are from my friend Crusan. She dropped off 12 garbage bags of clothes the other day at my house. WOW! Thanks Crusan! We have had a super time going through them, well, not that super for me but the girls have loved trying EVERYTHING on!

7 comments:

Family of ARTISTS said...

Hand downs are the best! I love when I get them for the kids.

Britt said...

Your girls are so cute!

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE hand-me-downs!

Anonymous said...

I giggled @ Kendal's remark,,,,, Good for her,,She will get tired of pee-pants very soon,I am sure.
12 bags of clothes?? Holy hell,,,,,, sounds great,,,,,I bet the girls loved it.

Unknown said...

Cute Dresses! Hand me downs are the bomb! Good for Kendal! She is growing up!

Sarah said...

We love the cute ceramics, great job! And I am SO jealous of the hand-me-downs... Why don't more people do that???

Krista said...

What a talented little girl you have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...