Monday, June 15, 2009

After the disastrous maiden voyage with the new bike trailer, the girls were sitting on the couch watching a Barbie movie while I finished getting dinner ready tonight. Kelsey has a horrible nail biting habit and when she watches a movie it is really bad. (I usually make her wear gloves when she watches a movie - that shows you how horrible I am.) Anyway, I saw her gnawing away and I said "Kelsey, hands out of your mouth." She sighed and out they came. Kendal is such a little copy-cat so the next thing I know Kendal is chewing on a finger. I said "Kendal, please don't eat your fingernails." She said with a smile "No mom, it a booger." Kelsey and I just about fell over laughing.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

so what happened with the 'maiden voyage in the bike trailer'????

mom said...

Yeah, I never heard about the bike trailer incident either.

As far as the booger,,,,,ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!! too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...