Monday, February 28, 2011

Sebastian in the works

Well, I am the worst procrastinator. I suppose my new motto is "If it weren't for the last second, I would get nothing done." I was asked to make a Sebastian the Crab (from The Little Mermaid) costume for our elementary school's Disney Program in a few weeks. I was asked 2 months ago. The costume needed to be done last week. I started it last night. I sewed my little heart out until around 1:00 and then went to bed. I need to go finish it now, but I am trying to find more excuses to not go sew. I bought 2 yards of red pleather, 1 yard of red felt, 1 yard of red lame, 1 yard of some other shimmery red stuff, some Styrofoam for eyeballs, Velcro, ribbon, and stretchy sequin stuff. I sure hope Sebastian looks like a crab when I am finished!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I'm also a procrastinator! I always wait until Saturday night to prepare my lesson for Sunday morning.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

TORI said...

Yes, my dear sister, you are a procrastinator... but you seem to always do a fantastic job, even if it is done at the last minute.

Can't wait for the pictures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...