Thursday, April 07, 2011

peas in a pod

Since Matt has been on the mend, our sleeping arrangements at our house have been a little crazy. They used to only involve Matt and I, but now that Matt has taken over Kendal's bed, they involve all of us! Matt sleeps so much better in Kendal's bed; even better than the recliner and couch. So Kendal has been sleeping with me lately. Kendal and Emmitt are two peas in a pod, so that means Emmitt is not going to sleep in his own bed if Kendal is sleeping in mine.


Of course, he wants my bed too. So that is how we have been sleeping around here lately. After Emmitt conks out, I move him to his own bed so I can sleep in mine. This is how the two peas looked last night after I stayed up late sewing. They are just so stinking cute and the best of friends. I just hope we can all get back to our normal beds soon - I despise the game of musical beds!!



Just one more photo of my Emmitt and his soft fabric fetish. I just took this picture this morning after I got his shirt on. Yes, his legs are bare naked and they must love the feel of my bathroom rug wrapped around them. He cracks me up.

2 comments:

ToRi and cReW said...

I cant believe how big E is getting! (i loved those pj's)

I dont know if I could handle musical beds!!

Kate said...

It must be so nice that they are such good friends! My brother and I were only friends half the time...the other half we were pretty vicious. I apologize to my mom occasionally for it still...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...