Sunday, March 03, 2013

New Years at Duck Creek

 Just yesterday I was browsing through my pictures on the computer and noticed I still had not blogged about our family vacation during New Years.  We had such a great time, and I looked forward to the trip so much, when it was over, I didn't want to really believe it was over.  I had so many pictures, I didn't know where to begin to record the fun weekend.  Then, my sister just happened to blog about it the other day, so I am piggy backing on her blog post.  The only problem is that her post doesn't include a picture of her, and since she and my brother hi-jacked my camera during the weekend and took some incredibly funny pictures, I will share just one.  This is of her and my dad - not sure what the faces are all about, but here is Tori!


Tori takes some great photos and really enjoys taking pictures, so she caught some great action photos of a bit of snow fun.  Please, because I am way too lazy to blog about it all, go to her blog and read all about it here!


We all drove a few hours south and into the mountains to a place called Duck Creek Village where we rented a cabin and a few snowmobiles for a few days.  What a great time we had.  Oh my goodness, we laughed and laughed.  All the kids got along very well, all the adults enjoyed each other, and we made some sweet memories.  Here is my brother Glen, my mom, and my sister Tori chilling on the couch while everyone else was playing cards.  We told silly stories and played in the snow, and ate some really great food.  Thank you family, and thank you Tori for saving me 6 hours of blogging time! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...