Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ABC 123 da da da

My friend Jenn ABC tagged me, so here it goes. Sorry it took so long Jenn!

ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Kelsey and Matt
C - Cake or Pie: Apple pie or any fruit pie actually
D - Day of Choice: Tuesday? My birthday? Easter?
E - Essential Item: water
F - Favorite Color(s): purple and green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Lyman
I - Indulgence(s): anything with chocolate and peanut butter
J - January or July:- that is a hard one, I hate the heat, but I love being outside with flowers and kids, but I do like the winter, July I guess, I said that for my mom - she would be so disappointed if I said January
K - Kids: 2 princesses
L - Life is incomplete without: my family
M - Marriage Date: Dec 1995
N - Number of Siblings: 1 big brother and 1 little sister
O - Oranges or Apples: apples, I HATE peeling oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: not a fan of snakes, I am claustrophobic in a bad way
Q - Quote: "Yeah Yeah Yeah BOB"
R- Ring size: 8ish
S - Season: SPRING or FALL or maybe SUMMER and WINTER
T- Tag 3 Friends: mom, Tori, Crusan
U - Unknown fact about me: I secretly wish to be a size 7, HAA HAA HAA, laugh with me everyone!
V - Very favorite stores: not much of a shopper, how about ToysRus, I could go crazy in there
W - Worst Habit: staying up too late
X-ray or Ultrasound: neither
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): anything I don't have to make, and anything that comes out of my garden
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Size 7 ha ha ha, You and me both Friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...