Tuesday, August 04, 2009

more summer

My crew slept out on the deck last night. I can not believe that August is here and what do we have to show for it? We have had a good summer, I can not complain at all, but it seems to be flying pretty fast!





Matt, Kendal, and Kelsey got snuggled in well. Emmitt and I slept in the house. It was a good night's sleep for us all.


Just a quick picture of my Emmitt. He LOVES the little jumping thing-a-ma-bob Tori gave me. My other kids never had one of these and now I am feeling badly about that since Emmitt loves it so much. He is growing up and he has his mom around his little finger.


6 comments:

Talbots said...

Emmitt is such a cutie!!! I just want him! I didn't even change my calendar from June to July. I changed it from June to August. I guess at least school doesn't start for you until September so you can enjoy what little summer you have left.

Krista said...

My neighbor let us borrow a bouncy for Sara and she also loved it! I could sit her in there for about an hour. It was heaven sent. I love that Matt slept out with the girls. It is a shame that summer is over, but I have to admit that I am excited for school to start up and get a routine going again.

mom said...

Ahhhhhhh, the wonderful days and nights of summer, and sleeping outside,,,I am not letting summer go very easy,I am gonna hold on to it as long as I can!!

Bah Humbug @ yucky winter!!!

p.s. Emmett is such a cutie!

mom again said...

Whoops,,,,I spelled Emmitt's name wrong,, Sorry

Unknown said...

I love Emmitt's smile! So fun! My kids have been after us to sent up the tent for camp-outs in the back yard. I guess I need to do that.

Sassy Tori said...

people People PEOPLE! Summer is NOT over yet!! It is only the FIRST part of August!
Stop saying were are done! Go outside and bask in the sunshine. I am not done with summer, therefore it can not be done with me. It's still warm--so enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...