Friday, January 27, 2012


I have been listening to Jane Austen's Mansfield Park for the past week or so, while I have been sewing and catching up on a few friendship blocks I need to make.  I must say that I have enjoyed it very much and words like 'indeed', 'vexed', 'perhaps', 'displeasure', 'hasten', 'regard', and 'agreeable' have been running through my mind.  Definitely not the kind of refined language I am used to!


 But on to the blocks.  I have a few completed, but still lack a few more before next week.  I despise being behind!

 Sally wants a snowman, any size, blue background, no Christmas colors.  Mine is sure a plump and ugly fellow, but hopefully he will work for her quilt.


 Timpi wants a flower; any flower, just happy colors with a white background, any size.

 Jamie wants a 12 1/2" block with 5 4" circles from the ADORN ME Moda collection. 

My, my, this sounds like a Christmas list!  I started a new civil war quilting project last night by cutting out fabric and started the sewing today.  Although I already have 5 or so UNFINISHED civil war era quilt projects, I had to start another one!  I need another book to listen to and pass the time!

3 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! You've been so busy! Amazing quilt blocks, happy birthday, YUMMY looking strawberries and adorable family pictures. (Where does Tori live we really need some new pics and I'd love her info/prices/etc.) I think I've covered everything thanks for postiting I love to see how your family is as we don't live in Heber anymore.

mom said...

I love your blocks,and I bet the women that ya made em for will too.

Heather said...

That snowman is absolutely ADORABLE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...