Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 I got my blue and gray quilt quilted the other day, and today I will work on the binding.  I think it turned out okay.  There is one blue fabric that I don't like, but it will have to work, for now it is almost completed!


 The reason it has taken me awhile is because my friend Cheri sent me home with this movie the other day.  It is all I want to do - watch it!  I finished it last night, so now I can bind my quilt, and of course I have more raspberries to thin out and yard work to do today.  It is a gorgeous day today.


I have never heard of this BBC movie, Wives and Daughters, but I must say that I enjoyed it very much.  It is a sweet story, and of course the fellows are so handsome!

1 comment:

Emiko said...

I really like it!! I wish I had that kind of ambition to do more quilts! One a year seems to be my limit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...