Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sewing with Babies blog award



Recognizing mothers who try (and now and then fail) to find time to create something beautiful and/or useful with needle and thread, between feedings, nappy changes, laundry, nursery rhymes, and baby kisses.

Amy, the author of A Day in 1862, was sweet enough to think of me and gave me this fun blogging award - Sewing with Babies Blog Award.  Thanks so much Amy!  I wish I had more time to sew lately, but getting in a few stitches now and then will have to do for awhile!  Thankfully Kenna is a sweet mellow little gal that allows me some time in the sewing room.
I am delighted to pass the award on to:

My sweet and amazing friend Natalia of Piece N Quilt.  She truly amazes me with all she accomplishes.  She has a sweet daughter and a baby boy, and of course a great machine quilting business.  She is a well known presenter, author, pattern writer, and so much more that just makes me tired to think about. 

You know how this usually works:

- Post the text and image, describing the award

- Link back to the person who gave you the award.

- Describe what you do to make sewing possible, and still have a happy and content baby.

- Pass on the award to three (or more) sewing and blogging mothers of small children.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...