Wednesday, October 31, 2012

red, blue, and white quilt completed


Well, the binding is finished and now this quilt if FINALLY on my bed.  HOORAY!  
I got it back from the quilter at the end of May, so it honestly took me 5 months to get the binding on. Ridiculous, but it actually only took me a few hours!  I know how to put things off.
Here is an older post about this quilt where I prophesied the length of time it would take for me to bind it!  
I was a few months off!
I made the valances for the windows last winter just to match this quilt.  I am so happy it is finally finished and on the bed.


This was all scrap fabric - the only fabric I purchased for this quilt was the borders, binding, and backing.  Some of the quilt blocks were made and given to me as well.  I love scrappy quilts - they are my favorite!




1 comment:

Mom said...

When you have grown kids, and grandkids, they will be able to see what an amazing and talented mother/gramma they have,
I really aged ya there didn't I? Lolololol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...