Friday, August 22, 2008

Boating

I am wracking my brain trying to remember a time when Kelsey has EVER been on a boat, and I really can't think of once. She is 6 years old and we have 5 reservoirs within 1/2 hour of us and she has never been on a boat. How lame is that? Well, she finally got to ride on a boat this week, thanks to Brian-the-good-sport-Rowser.

Our friends bought a boat and so after school we headed to Jordanelle for a little dip in the water. Kelsey LOVED it. She was on the boat most of the time. She did take a break for a little hot dog. Kendal didn't get on the boat, she was happy with the shore and the snacks. Thank goodness!

Amanda was a good sport too, here she is getting ready for a ride as the only mother with almost ALL the kids!


Kelsey loved the tube as much as the boat I think. Thanks Brian for making her so happy!


Kendal and I hung out with the food. We know how to have a good time!



Thanks Rowsers and Jones for getting us out of the house on such a nice evening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time,,,,Now Kelsey is gonna want ya to buy a boat,,,,,,, Go for it!

acrane said...

how fun I love baoting and would love to have one. kelsey looks just like Paige when she rode the tube
I am glad you had a great time.

Krista said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I would be right there with you on the land, eating.

Jenny said...

I think these are our only pictures of our boat! Thanks for the pictures and thanks for coming. I did get a little sick sneeking into Jordelle in the back of the VAN!
GOOD TIMES!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...