Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Half way there!

I suppose this is a good post for Valentine's Day.  I could do something a little more romantic, but since my husband got beef jerky this morning as his Valentines Day gift, you can see how romantic I can truly be!  It sounds bad, but he will enjoy it MUCH more than some chocolatey or sweetsie treat.  See?  So I am just practical if not romantic!
So here is my post - I am half way there.  Well, hopefully a little more than half way.  I am 20 weeks pregnant and we found out last week that we are adding another little girl to our family.  Kelsey's first comment was "poor Emmitt" but then a smile overtook her face and I am sure she was thinking about doing her little hair and dressing her up like a proper frilly little girl.  Kendal can hardly contain herself with anticipation.  EVERY prayer she sends up involves our little baby.

Matt and I didn't find out the gender of our other children, but for some reason I wanted to know what to expect at our house with this one.  I had thought of a few wonderful boy names, but neglected the girl names.  I have some pondering to do about that.
Anyway, hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful and you give your sweetheart something besides beef jerky!


2 comments:

Jake said...

I usually get assorted cheeses. To each his own.

Krista said...

Hooray! What a blessed little girl she will be!
I am the exact opposite. I have thought of plenty of girl names but do not have any boy names...Care to share?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...