Monday, February 20, 2012

JACKPOT

 Jackpot!  
Matt brought these magical 5 tubs to my house a few days ago.  They have been in storage at my sister in law Amanda's house.  They are full of maternity clothes.  Quite a few of them.  I have been living this pregnancy in a few of my sister's maternity clothes and I am so ready for a few more choices.  My clothes from previous pregnancies have been in those magical tubs.  It is quite the assortment.  Clothing from me, my sister Tori, my sister in law Amanda, her friend named Shari from Wyoming, my sister in law Mindy, my good friend Jen, and I am sure a few other donors make up this wonderful collection.  You would only know the excitement of such a JACKPOT if you have been pregnant before and forced to wear hideous maternity clothes!
So Sunday afternoon I went through the five tubs and picked these clothes.  I filled 3 of the tubs back up, and only emptied two.  Amanda can really stack them tight in those tubs!  So this heap (not even half of what is available) is what I think I will actually wear.  I remember most of the clothing, but I was so delighted to see a few new shirts and the fact that I will actually be pregnant in the summer and be able to wear the cute capris- there are at least 30 of them!  Not kidding.  That right there is the only benefit of being pregnant in the summer - capris.  I have not been looking forward to a summer pregnancy, but it all seems a little better and brighter now!  Well, off to clean out my closet and make room!

6 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Congrats!!! When are you due?

Rachel said...

the end of June, not too much of the summer will be big and pregnant!

TORI said...

The other perk of being pregnant in the summer is that it is totally ok to walk through peoples sprinklers in their yard even if you don't know who lives there.... its like a free sprinkler pass... but then again it really doesn't get "that" hot right?!

Rachel said...

Smartie pants Tori! I will forward to my free sprinkler pass!

Anonymous said...

I found some more in my closet. There was this pair of black gauchos that were my favorite! I will get the rest to you.-Mindy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...