Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our deck is on the south side of our house and I love it that way.  By Monday all the snow on the south and east sides of our house had melted, and Emmitt and I were enjoying the wonderful weather outside.  We refilled one of the bird feeders, and I brought out the little plastic picnic table.  When the girls got home from school on Monday, they had an ice cream after school picnic on the deck on the table.  I knew it wasn't going to last, but we woke up to this on Tuesday morning!


 It is snowing again and we are supposed to get even more all night.  It has been such a mild winter, I am not complaining, but when Emmitt saw the birdfeeder covered in snow, he was worried about those birds!  The snow just makes me want to sew and cook!


2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh yuck!! All I can say is, keep all that snow up there.

JAke said...

Yuck indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...