Wednesday, March 12, 2014

round robin time

Its Round Robin time again at my local quilt guild.  Love this time of year!
I get to add an applique border to this arrangement.  The rules say the second border must have some applique and should be no larger than 4.5 inches wide.  The owner of this center block is going to tea dye the entire top when it is completed which will be really fun to see. 
So, any ideas for the applique border I need to add?



This is the block I had last month for the first border.  I added the red and white checkerboard border to this one.  The rules for the first border were that it had to be a pieced border, and also no larger than 3.5 inches wide.


Round Robins are so fun.  They are one of my favorite things about our quilt guild.  It is always so fun to see how the quilt tops turn out and especially the creativity of my quilting friends.

It is sort of a toss up of my favorite Round Robin quilt to date, but this is for sure up there, and so is this one.  Although, I have loved every single one, although they all aren't linked here. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...