Monday, December 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS DAY

Well, my camera is mad at me for getting sawdust in the lens on Christmas Eve while we were getting firewood, so I have no pictures of Christmas Day at our house.  Can you believe that?  What crumby luck!  But we still had a wonderful day.  I told Kelsey that she and her brother and sister could not come upstairs until 7:00 am.  Matt and I woke up around 6:00 and we heard footsteps and excited voices coming up the stairs at exactly 7:00!  Santa did stop at our house and left us with some wonderful presents.  By 9:00 all the presents had been opened and everyone was ready for breakfast.
We went to church at 1:00 and it was a good meeting.  Emmitt was a little wound up, but it was still a nice way to spend Christmas.  We made phone calls to grandpas and grandmas and shared all the excitement.  It was a wonderful day, but we were all ready for bedtime when it rolled around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...