Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Girls


I had the girls' pictures taken last week. It was a good time. They took 104 pictures and it was rough picking out the ones I wanted! Kelsey loves having her picture taken and Kendal gave those photographers a run for their money! She wanted to be chased and she wouldn't leave her legs where they kept putting them. She kept them busy!














So I finally replaced the 8 by 10 pictures in my living room. Kelsey's last one was a year and a week ago and Kendal's last one was from Jan 2007 - over a year ago! It is about time Rachel.





6 comments:

Epperson Family said...

Cute pictures of the girls!

Jenn said...

104! How did you ever decide; especially when they're all so cute. I have a hard time choosing out of the 6 pictures they take at Walmart.

Spencer's Adventures said...

Very cute pictures. You are doing way better than me. I just replaced my front room pictures. The last ones I had, Abby was about 8 months old.

Amanda lee said...

They look great! I love that Kelsey loves to pose, that's my girl! Kendal looks like she is such a tease, but a happy teaser. I don't know how you narrowed it down. They are just beautiful beautiful little girls!

JaReD, ToRi, & TaYloR said...

Such cute girls!

Krista said...

The girls are so cute! You can even see the mischieveness (hope I spelled that right!) in Kendal's eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...