Friday, April 25, 2008

15 YEARS!

I am headed south today for my 15 year class reunion tomorrow. Wow, 15 stinking years! It is hard to believe! I swear I just went to prom last week! My cousin Amber and I have made a fun blog with some of the info we asked our classmates to send us for the reunion. It has been so fun to see what people are up to and to see how cute their kids are. We don't have everyone's email addresses to tell them about our blog, so we only have about 1/2 of our class's information, but feel free to take a look all you Wayne Countians. http://badgersaregettingolder.blogspot.com/







4 comments:

Britt said...

Hope you had a great reunion! It's my 15 year too! Can you believe it? I'll be waiting it hear about it.

Britt said...

Hope you had a great reunion! It's my 15 year too! Can you believe it? I'll be waiting it hear about it.

Britt said...

sorry about the double posts! I forgot to tell you that Laura from playgroup had a baby! A cute little boy. We got to go to dinner with them lastnight. I didn't even know she was pregant...anyway, I thought you might want to know. He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel. I love the prom dresses! I have to admit I have one almost exactly like the green one in the middle! Hope you had a good time with all your classmates!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...