Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What is it about Roxette's Fading Like a Flower?

My friend Amber and I have been setting up a blog for our 15 year class reunion this year. It has been pretty fun seeing my classmates and remembering high school. It has me thinking of high school music, you know, the good stuff. So I just put some more music on my playlist like Roxette, MC Hammer, Technotronic, Color Me Badd ,and who else? Anyway, you get the picture. I have been in the computer room jamming to Ice Ice Baby and Matt walked in and said "Are you going to ruin your blog and put that song on it?" I said "YUP" and kept dancing. Bad image, I know, me dancing, but there is something about all those songs! Most of those songs remind me of ball trips and Camille, Jared Hallows and school dances, and Brian. So funny. So bear with me and all the music from my era. I did refrain from putting Sir Mix Alot's Baby Got Back on here. Riley Wright and I always joke about singing that for the next ward party.



Senior year in Washington DC - the HUGE bow is me.

For those of you that need more of a trip down memory lane, go to the last week of November 2007 on my blog and live in the 90s! Crank up the music and pretend like you are 17 again! My blog friends and I had a Hooray for High School blog week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I think I still remember all the words to Ice Ice Baby! Oh I just brings back so many memories!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny. If I put my high school music on my blog my kids could never look at. I wasn't a true country girl then more like AC/DC and Dokken.

Jenny said...

Dokken???

Jenn said...

I can't get enough of high school pictures.
Dokken?--Doesn't ring a bell here either. I'm curious.

Rachel said...

If Dokken is in the same group at ACDC, then our sweet little Heather was not so sweet! Actually, I think that it rings a bell, a far away small bell, but a bell still.

Jenny said...

Hey Rachel, is that your graduating class picture?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...