Tuesday, August 28, 2007

High on 750 East

We had a little excitement this afternoon on 750 East. This picture was taken out of my laundry room window, not bad for only washing it once in 5 years don't ya think? Some high as a kite numb skull forgot he was driving a car, and went right into my neighbor's rocks. This happened at 4:30, if it had happened 45 minutes earlier, MANY children walking home from school would be dead. The kicker is, the cops let him go!!!! They released him to his momma because he was a minor. Does it not matter that he was high?? My neighborhood is in an uproar about that!
I mowed most of my lawn last night but ran out of time, it is getting dark WAY too early! So tonight I finished mowing and locked Kendal on the deck. This is what I found 1/2 hour later!
That is a diaper to the right, shorts and Big Bird book dead center, and our kitty named Shrek on the left. She loves kitties. Shrek used to be Princess Fiona until we figured things out. My veterinarian husband just about died laughing at me making the gender call.

7 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! Kendal was able to do all of that within a half an hour! I can only imagine what would happen if she had more time. She seems like a tricky one!

Anonymous said...

You should be upset about the teenager thing. I would take that picture to the newspaper and write a letter to the editor. They didn't do that kid or his family any favors. We can only hope that the idiot kills himself in an accident and not an innocent person. Hope the cops can live with it when he does...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Kendal into some mischief. She has lost time to make up for, hope your ready!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, so many kids walk home from there, you're right, it was timing that saved someone. i still don;t see how you can not see the road. CRAZY!

Kendal cracks me up. That is so funny. SHe was just trying to air out I guess. I love the diaper, shorts, adn book scattered around the porch. I guess you have to just laugh at those things. I can tell she was polite about hiding her va-gae-gae between the post for the picture. FUNNY!

Rachel said...

She wasn't necessarily polite and modest, that is just the one picture I dared post. The others were a little too oh-la-la!
She did that exact thing again tonight, on the deck AND again on the tramp. The trampoline is not in a well concealed spot either!

Anonymous said...

It's hint for potty training...

Rachel said...

I would LOVE to potty train, if she would TALK!!!
I sat her on the potty chair twice today, all she did was smile and play with the TP.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...