Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Making up for all the missed camping trips



We had great plans for some great camping trips this summer, but taking Kendal's blood pressure every night and morning, morning and evening shots of refridgerated expensive drugs (A 5 ml vial is $2400.00. We used 5 of them!), and an extraordinarily onery child, cut those plans short. Now, we are trying to make up for it I guess. This is my crew sleeping out on the deck a few nights ago. Kelsey is quite the astronomer and Kendal just absolutely loved it.

6 comments:

Krista said...

So fun! But gotta know, was there enough room for you as well? It looked mighty cozy!

Anonymous said...

I wondered same thing,,,, Did you all sleep in the same bed?
Anyway, i bet the kids loved it.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....how cute is that. Matt looks like a great Daddy. I bet the girls loved it. Now is the perfect temp to sleep outside. Hey, how is the new mirror doing? Is it staying intacked and hasn't fallen onto someones head? I need the low down!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I thought the same thing about that bed! If you did sleep with them I bet you got a few elbows to the neck! At least that would have happened if Taylor was in there!

Brittany said...

So Sweet! Now you are thinking like Amanda---although I don't think she will be sleeping outside anytime soon...(me either)Someone could just come and get you out there...There are alot of crazies in this world! I'll just stick to "camping out" in the front room.

Rachel said...

Brittany, I left my back door open all night last night and I thought of you and grinned. I almost closed it.
I already wrote a post writing this, but I am not sure where it went. Here it goes again.
I told my little family good night, went to read for a little, sew for a little, and then crawl into my own queen size bed ALONE for 2 nights in a row!! It was glorious!
Amanda, the mirror is still up and doing one of its many puposes - it reminds me to stop, drop and do some crunches every time I walk by it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...