Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another present finished!

I just sent off my sister in law's Christmas present in the mail today. I finished this cute, well, I think it is cute, table runner for her today. I copied this idea from my cute friend Brenda Wilcox. I saw the fabric and thought instantly of my sister in law Angie. I hope she likes it.


I love the fabric and the colors. The lady that came up with this fabric for Moda is Kathy Schmitz and I actually got to meet her when I went to a huge sewing/quilting convention near Seattle last spring. I was shopping in the vendor mall at the convention and saw her stuff from a long ways away. I had to get closer and look at her fun primitive designs. I loved her stuff then and I love it now. I guess that is why when I saw Brenda's table runner, I was instantly in love.
It looks so good on my table I am tempted!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful,,,When i was at Rachels house on Sat. I saw it,,,,,,, it is quite amazing, actually Rachels talent is quite amazing.

Krista said...

It is awesome! What a great talent you have. Do you want to come and finish/start my quilt for me?

Jenny said...

It is beautiful, I love your special touch you add to your beautiful work. That is what makes it Rachels work and what makes you Unique! Love it Rachel

Anonymous said...

Good Job! I hope to be recieveing one next week....Just kidding. You are one talented woman!

Anonymous said...

keep praising me guys, I love the praise!!
thanks really for all your kindness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...