Saturday, December 15, 2007

My, How Tall They Have Grown!

Just to show you all how much my girls have grown in a year, this is last December. I think Kendal has grown 8 inches taller! Not to mention her hair!


About a month ago I had to make some posters for church and I had a couple of long strips of poster board left over. I told my little Picasso that she could use them, but she had to plan what she was going to draw that was either long or tall before she could start. She told me she knew what she would paint, and this is what she ended up with. This sweet giraffe is hanging in our kitchen right now.

5 comments:

Krista said...

They have grown. I can't believe how different Kendal looks! I love Kelsey's giraffe!
BTW...We just got your Christmas card. What a cute little family you have!

Unknown said...

I love your giraffe Kelsey! Giraffes are my favorite! I will email you the pictures of the Christmas party entertainment tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey's giraffe is really cute. She is so creative.

Anonymous said...

What a growth spirt! Our kids don't have a chance at the "Tall Genes". Darling giraffe. Kelsey is going to go far in life!

Jenny said...

They matched! They both look the same, Kelsey everything, Kendal just taller and longer hair...
Love the giraffe, Kelsey you and I should paint together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...